Pete and Liz (P&L) Update – Demeter Livestock and Grain
March 30, 2017
Info current as of posting
The CTA we are looking at this week is Demeter Capital Management Livestock & Grain Trading Program *QEP Only* and here are a few reasons why we believe that you should too:
• 7+ years of live trading!
• Annualized compounded ROR (Rate of Return) currently at 10.31%
• Over $12 million in assets under management!
• This CTA is QEP Only
• Worst Peak to Valley Drawdown -20.92 (October 2010 – November 2010)
• Trading Meats and Agricultural products
• Currently up over 4+% for 2017
• Low margin to equity
• $50,000 minimum investment
• Notional funding permitted
The opinions shared here are those of Pete and Liz and not necessarily Foremost Capital Management; these opinions are subjective and may change at any time.
Want to learn more? P&L review each week one CTA (Commodity Trading Advisor) and or one auto trade system (algorithmic/black box) that they feel are worth sharing. Call us at 888-335-0005 or email P&L to learn how managed futures can add the diversification you need to your portfolio!
Let us help demystify futures trading for you!